Welcome to NuVet Veterinary Practice
NuVet was founded in 2009 and has been growing ever since. We are an independent vet team who offer modern, personal care for your pets, both in sickness and in health. Our vets aim is to provide you and your pet with the very highest standard in veterinary medicine and surgery, while also offering a friendly, welcoming environment at affordable prices.
Our services include:
- Flexible and accessible appointment times – open 7 days a week
- Keyhole surgery including keyhole bitch spays
- Cutting edge technology - K-laser therapy, digital X-ray, dental X-ray, ultrasonography, digital otoscopy…
- Visiting veterinary specialists in orthopaedics, ophthalmology, imaging, dentistry and cardiovascular and respiratory medicine
- Spacious ward facilities including cat ward, walk-in kennels and isolation facilities
- Separate dog and cat waiting areas
- On site parking and good access to major roads plus disabled access
- Accreditation as a Cat Friendly Clinic and under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme
If you have any health questions about your pet, please have a look at our ever-expanding selection of fact sheets or FAQs. If what you are looking for does not exist yet, let us know. If you have an urgent question, please call us on 01733 333433 or visit us at our practice in Bretton, Peterborough.
Christmas Opening Hours
Thursday 25th December (Christmas Day )- CLOSED
Friday 26th December (Boxing Day) - CLOSED
Saturday 27th December 9am - 12:30pm
Sunday 28th December 10am - 12 noon
Monday 29th December 8:30am - 7pm
Tuesday 30th December 8:30am - 7pm
Wednesday 31st December (New Year's Eve) 8:30am - 2pm
Thursday 1st January - CLOSED
Friday 2nd January onwards - normal opening hours
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE WHOLE NUVET TEAM!
Over Christmas and New Year, we have restricted hours for non emergency patients. However, if you have an emergency, we are still available. Please call the normal practice number and you will be given the number of the vet on call who will deal with any emergency.
Due to the Christmas opening hours of our wholesale suppliers, we please request that several days notice be given for any repeat prescriptions needed to ensure that your pet's medication is ready when they require it